1. It’s almost impossible to find the same food than you have in your home-country and you feel angry.
2. Dealing with visa and applications seems like a nightmare.
3. And applying for, and receiving, a residence permit can be a mission too.
4. Remembering to bring along voltage adaptors for all your electronics is a major difficulty.
5. When you return home for vacation, you feel like a stranger.
6. When you find a new food product from your home country, you feel like you just graduate.
7. Family means more to you than ever before.
8. When people behind the counter at supermarket think you’re a tourist because of your accent.
9. You Probably Brought Too Much Stuff.
10. You’re the real master of the local currency.
But despite all the difficulties, being an expat is worth it,
because you know every day feels like an adventure.